From August 2 to August 5 the Trusted Pork programme has participated in the WOFEX fair (World Food Expo) in Manilla, Philippines.
WOFEX is the biggest and most effective food show in the Philippines today.
Participating in the WOFEX fair was a great success since:
- The trade fair showed an increasing number of visitors compared to previous years
- A majority of visitors was working in the Food business, 40% of the visitors worked in F&B industry (Food manufacturing, bakery, hotel, caterer …), 29% of the visitors belonged to distribution industry
- 88% of the visitors were decision makers in their company
Thanks to the very attractive and visible booth and thanks to the attractive and modern key visual (the Trusted Pork from Europe logo), the Trusted Pork from Europe booth did win the prize of the Best Foreign Pavilion 2017
Seminar during WOFEX
Seminar August 4, 2017
On August 4 a Trusted Pork from Europe seminar has been organised in Manilla Philippines.
The seminar has been opened by a representative of the EU delegation in Manilla, who spoke about the trade relationship between the EU and Philippines. In addition three presentations have been delivered as follows:
- A presentation on the EU rules and standards on food safety, traceability, guarantees, controls and animal welfare
- A presentation on the implementation of all EU rules and obligations on national Member State level
- A presentation on the measures and initiatives concerning food safety and controls on company level
The seminar was visited by 33 meat business representatives from the Philippines.